Sandpoint City Beach in 1950.


This file appears in: Sandpoint’s Qapquape
Sandpoint City Beach in 1950.

Aerial view is of the Sandpoint City beach in the 1950’s. The newly built beach house was the center of the park area. The entrance to the beach (top right corner) was from Bridge Street and under the Burlington Northern (Previous Northern Pacific) railroad. Courtesy of the Bonner County Historical Museum.


This file appears in: Sandpoint’s Qapquape